.

Original models from Infinity Ward,Capcom,Electronics Arts, Microsoft, Ubisoft and Treyarch,Xnalara and tombraider forums Users(rexil,Oocrofty,fullmon etc)Valve,Gmod and all developers that have created those models! I don't own any credits for those models!!!!

domingo, 9 de setembro de 2012

[REL]Alan Wake Barry Wheele

hey yo guys!
I just came home, after a good holiday!
And here's a new mod: Barry Wheele , the funny guy, from Alan Wake.

Dont worry about those kids , using my nickname on my chat box. It wasn't me =)

DOWNLOAD


If you like it, leave a comment!
Enjoy
Credits:
Me(Diego4fun) for convertin' it to san andreas
Fixer For ripping the model

3 comentários:

  1. Hi, I would need help ripping models from Alan Wake, contact me please ;)
    (lelievre.adrien@gmail.com)

    and good job on rigging this one!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Ei mano. Quando você vai fazer a Skin do Eddy do Tekken? Você tinha anunciado mais até hoje nada. Faça ela para a alegria de todos! ^_^

    ResponderExcluir
  3. @sapggiari
    Oh thank you my friend. gonna send ya it soon!
    see ya and thanks a lot.

    @Orion Cascardi
    E ae brother. Ja fiz sim so to consertando os bugs, eu ia posta naquela epoca que botei como wip, mas acabei ocupado com varias coisas. vou ver se da pra posta ja essa semana.

    ResponderExcluir