.

Original models from Infinity Ward,Capcom,Electronics Arts, Microsoft, Ubisoft and Treyarch,Xnalara and tombraider forums Users(rexil,Oocrofty,fullmon etc)Valve,Gmod and all developers that have created those models! I don't own any credits for those models!!!!

sábado, 18 de fevereiro de 2012

Out For Carnaval

Hey yo guys!!
I'll be out 8 days for carnaval, the biggest holliday on Brazil.
I'll be back next week!
If you see someone answering by me on my chat box don't worry it's not me, it's just those kids!!
See ya soon!

2 comentários:

  1. Great! ,
    Enjoy it, you really deserve it.
    Good luck!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Eu queria fazer um pedido, pois admiro muito seu blog, vejo todo dia, queria saber se é possível você fazer essa skin:

    http://diego4funzone.blogspot.com/2011/08/relbattery-online-russians-pack.html

    o primeiro cara, com roupa informal, pois eu estou precisando.
    aguardo

    ResponderExcluir